Re: Suck Ses!

so who writes the legislation?

Just look at the success USA has had with computerised voting.
Now you can have the same in your own home!

Expect to see laws protecting botnet operators passed.

Re: Suck Ses!

   Of course.  Then we can chose the 'winners' in all European
elections.

enough left over to pay them.

Re: Suck Ses!

Big business, illuminiati etc currently do.  Little is written for the
benefit of the citizens.
In this regard, we would probably be better off if there wasnt any
written at all ;)

Anything compute data can be (and often is) compromised, and it is all
but impossible to prove or disprove this tampering.

Only paper ballot or some physical method is reliable IMHO.

Site Timeline