Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

Who tried to "take over" a news group?

I copped flack from the very first post, sorry "barging in" on that group.

(You'll note, according to you, others post, I "barge in")

You clearly don't believe that law abiding gun owners have the same freedom of speech as some anti-gun zealot, I'm real sorry that I don't accept that, I guess you'll just have to live with it.

Considering previous assertions you've made on aus.politics.guns, your little accident was just too convenient.

Reply to
John-Melb

anything derogatory about tweva tosser is probably accurate hence no insult

Reply to
atec77

I find your continued struggle with reality rather entertaining

Reply to
John-Melb

I'm glad you agree

Reply to
John-Melb

How did you work that out?

Reply to
John-Melb

It appears that Tewwy is a graduate of the Trevor Tosspot School of Discussion and Debate

Reply to
John-Melb

your childish name calling on occasion does look a little like reason.

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts

You still here? does mummy know you're playing on the computer?

Reply to
John-Melb

I give a flying f*ck about it, what you're saying is Tosspot is "allowed" to post to a particular forum, but I am not, I don't accept that, period.

Here's something I found elsewhere

"We all respect your right to have an opinion.

We all respect your right to have feelings.

Our rights don't end where your feelings begin. They never have, they never will.

Go find the X in the top right hand corner of this window, and click it."

Yes, you want me to be a good quiet little boy and go away, I got news for you, "quiet" gun owners are seen as "compliant" gun owners, and they're the first ones the anti's go after. Back when I was on the state executive committee of a major shooting sports organisation, I used to take great delight at meetings telling politicians how many votes they held their seats by, and how many gun licence holders lived in their electorate.

You got a cite for that.

Reply to
John-Melb

So, I'm the one showing gun owners in a poor light by demanding that gun owners have exactly the same freedom of speech as anti-gun zealots, whilst you are advocating making a false declaration on a firearms licence application.

You're right, except that you've posted opinion this to aus.politics.guns and not aus.gettingbiggerdoorsandwindowbars

Reply to
John-Melb

Further to that, nothing I say, nothing I do, is going to change the attitudes of those on aus.electronics to guns or gun ownership, they allowed Trevor Tosspot to repeatedly post his anti-gun and anti-gun owner diatribes there without comment or censure, as soon as alternative viewpoint appeared they went feral.

Their minds were well and truly made up well before the first time I ever posted there.

Reply to
John-Melb

say

Tewwy is rapidly working to replace Trevor Tosspot as the village idiot in the debate over "gun control"

He claims that gun owners demanding the same freedom of speech as anti- gun zealots are showing gun ownership in a poor light, but is prepared to advocate making false declarations on an application for a gun licence?

Reply to
John-Melb

Did I say that? The law must work differently in your state to mine.

Reply to
terryc

The only one advocating that is you.

Reply to
terryc

Still waiting for your nswer.

I see. You have to lie to do so.

What about honest Australians?

Reply to
ozarkheart

Yes, you did ==================== > It is dead easy to get a firearm "for defence", you just have to not say

===================

Bullshit! a false declaration on a firearms licence application is illegal in every state!

Reply to
John-Melb

Read what you've posted again, you're a d*****ad, you claim my posting is having an adverse effect on gun ownership, whilst you are advocating making false declarations on an application for a gun licence

Reply to
John-Melb

I take it reading comprehension is not your strong suite. Nuff said. Desire to kill animals = valid reason. Desire to shoot targets = valid reason. Shrug. I'm not in the business of helping fruit cakes obtain firearms. Actually, i'm happy that a couple of fruit cakes are now behindbars because they "misused firearms".

Reply to
terryc

ay

I note squirming is your strong suite.

Claiming you want a firearm for hunting or target shooting when in fact you want it for self defence = false declaration on licence application = illegal.

Reply to
John-Melb

I note squirming is your strong suite.

Claiming you want a firearm for hunting or target shooting when in fact you want it for self defence = false declaration on licence application = illegal.

good thing too. A properly stored gun is useless for self defense, perfectly good for offence of course

Reply to
dechucka