Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability - Page 2

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

Who tried to "take over" a news group?

I copped flack from the very first post, sorry "barging in" on that
group.

(You'll note, according to you, others post, I "barge in")

You clearly don't believe that law abiding gun owners have the same
freedom of speech as some anti-gun zealot, I'm real sorry that I don't
accept that, I guess you'll just have to live with it. <sarcasm mode
off>

Considering previous assertions you've made on aus.politics.guns, your
little accident was just too convenient.

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

I'm glad you agree

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability
How did you work that out?

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

I give a flying fuck about it, what you're saying is Tosspot is
"allowed" to post to a particular forum, but I am not, I don't accept
that, period.

Here's something I found elsewhere

"We all respect your right to have an opinion.

We all respect your right to have feelings.

Our rights don't end where your feelings begin. They never have, they
never will.

Go find the X in the top right hand corner of this window, and click
it."

Yes, you want me to be a good quiet little boy and go away, I got news
for you, "quiet" gun owners are seen as "compliant" gun owners, and
they're the first ones the anti's go after. Back when I was on the
state executive committee of a major shooting sports organisation, I
used to take great delight at meetings telling politicians how many
votes they held their seats by, and how many gun licence holders lived
in their electorate.

You got a cite for that.

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

Further to that, nothing I say, nothing I do, is going to change the
attitudes of those on aus.electronics to guns or gun ownership, they
allowed Trevor Tosspot to repeatedly post his anti-gun and anti-gun
owner diatribes there without comment or censure, as soon as
alternative viewpoint appeared they went feral.

Their minds were well and truly made up well before the first time I
ever posted there.

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

LMAO, you expect to be respected for owning a gun?

--
?? 100% natural

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

That's not what I said, I'm not in the least bit surprised that you're
too ignorant to realise that.

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

It appears that Tewwy is a graduate of the Trevor Tosspot School of
Discussion and Debate

John Thomas debates himself

your childish name calling on occasion does look a little like reason.

--
?? 100% natural

Re: John Thomas debates himself

You still here? does mummy know you're playing on the computer?

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

So, I'm the one showing gun owners in a poor light by demanding that
gun owners have exactly the same freedom of speech as anti-gun
zealots, whilst you are advocating making a false declaration on a
firearms licence application.

You're right, except that you've posted opinion this to
aus.politics.guns and not aus.gettingbiggerdoorsandwindowbars

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

Did I say that?
The law must work differently in your state to mine.

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability
On Mon, 05 Nov 2012 01:06:27 +1100, terryc

Still waiting for your nswer.

I see. You have to lie to do so.

What about honest Australians?

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

Yes, you did
====================

===================
Bullshit! a false declaration on a firearms licence application is
illegal in every state!

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

I take it reading comprehension is not your strong suite. Nuff said.
Desire to kill animals = valid reason.
Desire to shoot targets = valid reason.
Shrug. I'm not in the business of helping fruit cakes obtain firearms.
Actually, i'm happy that a couple of fruit cakes are now behindbars
because they "misused firearms".

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability
ay

I note squirming is your strong suite.

Claiming you want a firearm for hunting or target shooting when in
fact you want it for self defence = false declaration on licence
application = illegal.

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

I note squirming is your strong suite.

Claiming you want a firearm for hunting or target shooting when in
fact you want it for self defence = false declaration on licence
application = illegal.

======================================

good thing too. A properly stored gun is useless for self defense, perfectly
good for offence of course

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability
say

Tewwy is rapidly working to replace Trevor Tosspot as the village
idiot in the debate over "gun control"

He claims that gun owners demanding the same freedom of speech as anti-
gun zealots are showing gun ownership in a poor light, but is prepared
to advocate making false declarations on an application for a gun
licence?

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

The only one advocating that is you.

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

Read what you've posted again, you're a dickhead, you claim my posting
is having an adverse effect on gun ownership, whilst you are
advocating making false declarations on an application for a gun
licence

Site Timeline