Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

hello john, you don't seem to have the intellect to understand that I

> care not what wilson does or has done to him. Feel free to quote any > case where I have defended him. > >

You really want me to go over this again? Fair enough, Trevor Tosspot used aus.electronics to launch his anti-gun and anti-gun owner diatribes not once, but repeatedly, you lot said nothing.

As soon as opinion/viewpoint alternative to that held by your "long standing and highly respected" poster appeared, you lot went feral. Childish name calling, insults, the full gamut of abuse was levelled against one who dared challenge what your "long standing and highly respected" poster had to say.

You don't see what was said at that time as "defence" of Trevor Tosspot and his position? Stiff shit, I do.

Give my regards to Dorothy.

Reply to
John-Melb

More anti-gun owner stereotyping from our friends at aus.electronics

Reply to
John-Melb

More anti-gun owner stereotyping from our friends at aus.electronics

=============================

also posted on aus.politics.gun

Reply to
dechucka

Remind me again how you didn't have a problem with Trevor Tosspot repeatedly posting his anti-gun and anti-gunowner rhetoric on aus.electronics, but get so upset at alternative viewpoint appearing.

Reply to
John-Melb

And we're quite sure you'd only be interested in the statistics put forward by the anti's

Reply to
John-Melb

Isn't it interesting that the first person who has mentioned phallic symbols during this discussion is one of the anti's from aus.electronics

Reply to
John-Melb

Your recollection of the circumstances which first brought me to aus.electronics appears somewhat faulty.

Trevor Tosspot, not once, but repeatedly, posted his anti-gun and anti- gun owner rhetoric on aus.electronics, not once was he challenged, not once was he told his postings were off topic.

As soon (from the very first post) as I responded, I was shit-canned.

Trevor Tosspot is aus.electronics "long standing and highly respected" poster, anybody who choose to post alternative viewpoint was simply a troll.

Those who post on aus.electronics clearly believe that an anti-gun zealot has the right to post their diatribes wherever they wish, but are not prepared to extend the same right to gun owners. I have some news for them, my freedom of speech is not dependant on them liking what I've got to say.

Nothing I post on aus.electronics is going to change the attitudes of those there to gun ownership or gun owners, not for better, not for worse. Those attitudes were well and truly made up well before I first posted there.

Reply to
John-Melb

I was told it was on aus.electronics, that's where I found it, that it may have been cross posted elsewhere is something I didn't know at the time and after the initial responses I received, never bothered to investigate.

So, everybody else was posting, I was "barging in". That comment says much about your attitude to others being allowed to have opinions

Still posting here solely to "annoy the crap" out of me I see.

Reply to
John-Melb

Also, you will note I hadn't posted anything to aus.electronics in months, I only resumed posting there when you thought it would be funny to post crap about old airplanes crashing on aus.politics.guns.

Reply to
John-Melb

LMAO, you expect to be respected for owning a gun?

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts

It's real simple.

He stopped.

will you?

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts

No, this month atleast you started it John-Thomas, with your insults to Trevor (whoever that is).

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts

That's not what I said, I'm not in the least bit surprised that you're too ignorant to realise that.

Reply to
John-Melb

nd

nt

And which group are those who didn't have a problem with Trevor's dribble going up on aus.electronics, but who got so upset when alternative viewpoint appeared belong in?

Reply to
John-Melb

Paranoia is but a total awareness of your environment

Reply to
John-Melb

Even simpler,

He started,

You lot didn't care,

I replied,

You lot suddenly got all vocal,

Get it?

Reply to
John-Melb

I don't know and I don't care, why don't you ask him, he'll be around, he only posts to aus.politics.guns to "annoy the crap" out of me

Reply to
John-Melb

Only a paranoid would come up with an excuse like that.

Reply to
keithr

The guy clearly has some problems and trying to reason with him won't help. Many have tried before... Only thing to do is try to ignore him, best thing for everyone concerned I think..

Reply to
Jeßus

Reason? "little weenie greenie", yep, you lot often confuse childish name-calling with "reason"

Reply to
John-Melb