Plimer and Silicon Chip - Page 4

Trivial Trevor still using aus.electronics to launch your anti-gun rants

And none of the other precious darlings on aus.electronics seem to
have a problem with it ?

Re: Trivial Trevor still using aus.electronics to launch your anti-gun rants

I have a problem with any off-topic postings, but don't have the paranoia
about it that you do.

While do you even bother reading this group when you make absolutely no
posts about electronics?  We know the answer, of course, it's your obsession
with Wilson.  I have news for you, he just ain't worth it.

--
Dyna

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.

Re: Trivial Trevor still using aus.electronics to launch your anti-gun rants

Should be "Why do you even bother...."

--
Dyna

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.

Re: Trivial Trevor still using aus.electronics to launch your anti-gun rants

On Oct 13, 11:28A0%am, "Dyna  Soar"

Why do other posters on aus.electronics not have a problem with
Trivial Trevor's O/T anti-gun and anti-gunowner rants, but go feral
when an alternative viewpoint appears?

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to that one too........

Re: Trivial Trevor still using aus.electronics to launch your anti-gun rants

Hey Dyna, from APG

Re: Trivial Trevor still using aus.electronics to launch your anti-gun rants

I'm sure many have a problem with both anti-gun or pro-gun viewpoints in
this group.  I know I do.  Perhaps they're not as vocal.

Perhaps in your own mind.

Jeezus, that old post just further proves your paranoia with Wilson.  (I
think I said so at the time)

Keithr suggested Wilson post his gun stuff "somewhere else".  No where did
he either say he approved or disapproved of Wilson's "anti-gun rants
appearing on aus.electronics", yet you've jumped to one conclusion.

Your obsession makes you read whatever turns your paranoia on, irrespective
if it is what is written.

--
Dyna

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.

Re: Trivial Trevor still using aus.electronics to launch your anti-gun rants

On Oct 13, 12:36A0%pm, "Dyna  Soar"

Why did keithr want Trevor to take his "gun stuff" somewhere else?

Answer - "otherwise you'll have your alter ego and
his little mates from APG swarming all over the place again."

I'll note that no-one here challenged Trevor previous anti-gun rants
on aus.electronics, but were most upset at an alternative viewpoint
being posted.

You've challenged me a number of times about responding to Trevor's
anti-gun rants on aus.electronics, have you ever challenged Trevor
about posting them here in the first place ?

Re: Trivial Trevor still using aus.electronics to launch your anti-gun rants

Yes, so?  You're saying that is not what happens?

Not sure if I have in this group, but I definitely have in others.
Actually, I regard Wilson as a complete nutter and no longer respond to any
of his posts.  Why don't you do the same?

--
Dyna

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.

Re: Trivial Trevor still using aus.electronics to launch your anti-gun rants

On Oct 13, 1:32A0%pm, "Dyna  Soar"

I'm saying the only reason Keithr had for complaining about Trevor's O/
T anti-gun rants was that he didn't want to see an alternative
viewpoint being posted.

So you're not sure if you've ever challenged Trevor about his O/T anti-
gun rants appearing on aus.electronics, but you've challenged me about
countering them a number of times............Hmmm?

Yes, I guess you'd like to see Trevor's anti-gun bile be posted
without ever being challenged.

Re: Trivial Trevor still using aus.electronics to launch your anti-gun rants

Can't you read English?  I have challenged him before, but I'm not sure if
on this group.  Anyway, I no longer respond to any of his posts, just as
this will be the last time I respond to your paranoia.  The two of you are
so alike with your obsessions.

Bloody Hell, you're obsessing again, where did I state that?  I'd prefer if
Wilson just pissed off.  Just as I'd prefer you to piss off, too.  However,
this is Usenet and, to quote Roddles, each of us get no say in where and
what another posts.  I do have a say, though, as to whom I respond.  From
now on you're not one of them.  Go sit in the corner with Wilson.  :-)

Bye, now go beat up a prisoner or something, perhaps that will vent your
frustrations.

--
Dyna

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.

Re: Trivial Trevor still using aus.electronics to launch your anti-gun rants

On Oct 13, 2:06A0%pm, "Dyna  Soar"

Like I said, you're not sure if you've ever challenged his O/T posts
HERE, but you've challenged me a number of times.

From

Just as long as I don't respond to Trevor's anti-gun bile, right?

Not my style at all.

Re: Trivial Trevor still using aus.electronics to launch your anti-gun rants

However,
:-)

But you've never told Trevor to piss off from here when he posts his O/
T rants, but you've told me to piss off a number of times?

Re: Trivial Trevor still using aus.electronics to launch your anti-gun rants

However,
:-)
So, because I wont roll over and let Trevor post his bile without
challenging it when and where it is posted, you're going to do a dummy
spit and not "talk" to me anymore.

What a pathetic excuse for a human being

Re: Plimer and Silicon Chip

Bollocks. New Zealand pissed off the yanks when they banned nuclear war
ships and reduced military co-operation. Nobody invaded them.
(Australia continued to be "invaded" by New Zealanders though :-)

MrT.

Re: Plimer and Silicon Chip

AFAIK,   NZ hasn't got a defense force at all.

Im told that its an extremely hard place to invade to start with

Re: Plimer and Silicon Chip

**Nope. There's just no point.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: Plimer and Silicon Chip

hasn't got much of a defense force,
no fighter planes, main battle tanks, or ships larger than frigates.

total force 12409 personnel
http://www.nzdf.mil.nz/at-a-glance/personnel-composition.htm

14658 is about 0.3% of total population

currently about 780 serving overseas.

several thousand kilometers of sea will slow most people down,
and then there's the accent :)

Re: Plimer and Silicon Chip
personnelhttp://www.nzdf.mil.nz/at-a-glance/personnel-composition.htm

Hm, maybe they would invade to get their hands on some really hot sexy
sheep ?  ;).
Hm, then again only New Zealanders and Armenians (according to
Russians) fuck sheep.

New Zealanders don't have to invade their own country, and I doubt
Armenia could bother.
Too tied up with the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict anyway.

If the women there look anything like that Helen Clark, I cant blame
them.

Re: Plimer and Silicon Chip

Any time they wanted to.

MrT.

Re: Plimer and Silicon Chip

And yet no-one has invaded since the British.

So Australia is in no danger either then?
(Aircraft attacks on Darwin, and miniature subs in Sydney Harbour not
withstanding.)

MrT.

Site Timeline