Getting PCB made in Perth WA

Hi group,

Is there anywhere or anyone that can make 2 layered PCBs if I have the
PCB design in Protel format?

by 2 layer pcb's I mean it has tracks on both sides. and is it
possible to get ones with about 4 and 6 layers too?

Board size is about 150mm x 100mm

TIA

Re: Getting PCB made in Perth WA

On Fri, 13 May 2005 22:00:57 +0800, Johan Kahn

In Perth?  If you MUST shop local, try Jemal.

Re: Getting PCB made in Perth WA

There certainly is - a quick search in yellow pages revealed

East Coast Circuits

16 Yampi Way Willetton WA 6155
ph: (08) 9457 6388 Printed Circuits

map

Jemal PCB

5 Forge St Welshpool WA 6106
ph: (08) 9356 1997 Printed Circuits

advert map

Print N Etch

Unit 3/ 7 Macadam Pl Balcatta WA 6021
ph: (08) 9240 1972 Printed Circuits

map

I have used East Coast and Print N Etch in the past. 4 and 6 layers is no
problem these days.

Be prepared for it to cost you plenty though......it'll cost you a few
hundred just for one board. Especially for plated through holes. These guys
have web sites and generally have some good info on basic capabilities and
basic design criteria.

A company I use regularly now is BEC Manufacturing in Queensland, simply
because I find them cheaper. But you have to buy by the 'panel'. But you can
put as many different designs on one panel as you like. BEC has  costing on
their site to give you an idea of how much it will cost you.

http://www.becman.com

The choice is yours,

Richard

There are other resources elswhere that I'm sure others on this NG could
point you towards.

Re: Getting PCB made in Perth WA

On Fri, 13 May 2005 22:00:57 +0800, Johan Kahn

Olimex quote US$33 plus delivery for a double sided 160mm x 100mm board.
http://www.olimex.com/pcb/index.html

Re: Getting PCB made in Perth WA

and won't handle many Protel formats ....

Re: Getting PCB made in Perth WA

Can also go through sparkfun.com if you want to use Olimex but prefer to pay
online
rather than fax your credit card details to Bulgaria

Re: Getting PCB made in Perth WA

email the artwork and a number....
i do them myself often and will do in my next syntrx batch
blank double sided pcb is $4.50 so if it ant that big or to much for me to
include thats the cost
location is sor perth