Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Getting PCB made in Perth WA
- Johan Kahn
May 13, 2005, 2:00 pm
rate this thread
Re: Getting PCB made in Perth WA
There certainly is - a quick search in yellow pages revealed
East Coast Circuits
16 Yampi Way Willetton WA 6155
ph: (08) 9457 6388 Printed Circuits
5 Forge St Welshpool WA 6106
ph: (08) 9356 1997 Printed Circuits
Print N Etch
Unit 3/ 7 Macadam Pl Balcatta WA 6021
ph: (08) 9240 1972 Printed Circuits
I have used East Coast and Print N Etch in the past. 4 and 6 layers is no
problem these days.
Be prepared for it to cost you plenty though......it'll cost you a few
hundred just for one board. Especially for plated through holes. These guys
have web sites and generally have some good info on basic capabilities and
basic design criteria.
A company I use regularly now is BEC Manufacturing in Queensland, simply
because I find them cheaper. But you have to buy by the 'panel'. But you can
put as many different designs on one panel as you like. BEC has costing on
their site to give you an idea of how much it will cost you.
The choice is yours,
There are other resources elswhere that I'm sure others on this NG could
point you towards.
- » another radio question. Receiving stations far, far away
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Remember me rabbiting about non acceptance of hotmail address?
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Transformatorek sterujący klucze w zasilaczu ATX
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)