Getting PCB made in Perth WA

Hi group,

Is there anywhere or anyone that can make 2 layered PCBs if I have the PCB design in Protel format?

by 2 layer pcb's I mean it has tracks on both sides. and is it possible to get ones with about 4 and 6 layers too?

Board size is about 150mm x 100mm

TIA

Reply to
Johan Kahn

In Perth? If you MUST shop local, try Jemal.

Reply to
budgie

There certainly is - a quick search in yellow pages revealed

East Coast Circuits

16 Yampi Way Willetton WA 6155 ph: (08) 9457 6388 Printed Circuits

map

Jemal PCB

5 Forge St Welshpool WA 6106 ph: (08) 9356 1997 Printed Circuits

advert map

Print N Etch

Unit 3/ 7 Macadam Pl Balcatta WA 6021 ph: (08) 9240 1972 Printed Circuits

map

I have used East Coast and Print N Etch in the past. 4 and 6 layers is no problem these days.

Be prepared for it to cost you plenty though......it'll cost you a few hundred just for one board. Especially for plated through holes. These guys have web sites and generally have some good info on basic capabilities and basic design criteria.

A company I use regularly now is BEC Manufacturing in Queensland, simply because I find them cheaper. But you have to buy by the 'panel'. But you can put as many different designs on one panel as you like. BEC has costing on their site to give you an idea of how much it will cost you.

The choice is yours,

Richard

There are other resources elswhere that I'm sure others on this NG could point you towards.

Reply to
Richard

Olimex quote US$33 plus delivery for a double sided 160mm x 100mm board.

dmm

and won't handle many Protel formats ....

Reply to
budgie

Can also go through sparkfun.com if you want to use Olimex but prefer to pay online rather than fax your credit card details to Bulgaria

Reply to
Alex Gibson

email the artwork and a number.... i do them myself often and will do in my next syntrx batch blank double sided pcb is $4.50 so if it ant that big or to much for me to include thats the cost location is sor perth

Reply to
interested