Does anyone make...

NMOS power, 200v VDSS

BUT with logic level gate

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Random different currents and packages: IRL620, IRL630, IRL640, ZVN2120, ZVNL120, FQAF19N20

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

The IRL630 even has a guaranteed Rdson for 4V which is nice. But it depends what Jim's logic level is. If 3.3V it'll really be slim pickens.

Anyone know some affordable logic level FETs at 800V and mucho more gusto than the IXFA3N120? I know, I know, just dreaming.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Joerg

Cascode?

John

Dreaming? Yep. The slew rates specs can never be good for such a device.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I was more thinking of something that can be used as a fast hard switch in a power converter, power transmitter stage and situations like that. Cramped space, the usual. Works ok with transformers but for some reason their prices are quite high unless you get them in China.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Joerg

I thought that's why we have guys like you, to fix that :-))