Can there be 2 loops in one process

I have a process which has 2 loop statements.. only one seems to execute all the time.. the first one.. the second never gets a chance.. why is that..

Reply to
Sujatha

all the time.. the first one.. the second never gets a chance.. why is that..

Hey Sujatha, Could be lots of things, post a snippet of your code, maybe we can help. Or try comp.lang.vhdl? cheers, Syms.

Reply to
Symon