Any group or forum for CAN?

i wish this group is suitable for this question. I am going to get information and ask some question on CAN(controller area network). But I can't find no group or forum for that. Please anyone tell me about it. Thanks.

Reply to
JY Kim

On Wed, 23 May 2007 11:32:12 +0900, JY Kim wrote in comp.arch.embedded:

A good place to start with an introduction to CAN are the documents and free online tutorials at

You have to register, but there is no charge.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

Oliver

--
Oliver Betz, Munich
despammed.com might be broken, use Reply-To: