Free Broadband in Oz at last

Good to see that us poor people are getting a go at last - free
broadband in most areas of Aust - sign up asap at..

http://www.google.com/tisp /

David - just spreading the word

Re: Free Broadband in Oz at last

The eDunny, excellent. Next we will have in-cubicle entertainment systems.

Re: Free Broadband in Oz at last

I think you'll find performance will bog down rather quickly,
eventually turning to shit....

Andy

Re: Free Broadband in Oz at last

Flushing the buffer, a quick memory dump and wiping all floppy media seems
to help.

Honest, I caught the vius from the dunny seat...........

Re: Free Broadband in Oz at last

message

The shittiest thing about it is you need to use the Google Toolbar! :-)

MrT.

Re: Free Broadband in Oz at last

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 09:30:39 +1000, quietguy

You're 3 days too late, dipshit.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,

"quietguy"
in message
And everyone thought "Brown out" referred to the power grid
:-)

TT

PS April Fool's is over ;-)

Re: Free Broadband in Oz at last

     Dave and everyone else knows it's no longer April Fool's Day, but
that doesn't make it any less funny. :-)

Bob

Re: Free Broadband in Oz at last

message

Hilarious 3 days ago but only mildly amusing today :-)  The
website is very done and I give the designer full points -
looks very real.

I just wonder how much of a sense humour Google will
actually have?

TT

Re: Free Broadband in Oz at last

    Somewhere on the Google website they give you a run-through of their
headquarters. It's the kind of place some people would kill to work at.
Pets are welcomed, food is available everywhere, etc etc,
    I reckon they'd have a great sense of humour under those conditions.
Have a look at http://www.google.com/technology/pigeonrank.html as an
example.

Bob

Re: Free Broadband in Oz at last

message
: >
:
:    Somewhere on the Google website they give you a
run-through of their
: headquarters. It's the kind of place some people would
kill to work at.
: Pets are welcomed, food is available everywhere, etc etc,
:    I reckon they'd have a great sense of humour under
those conditions.
: Have a look at
http://www.google.com/technology/pigeonrank.html as an
: example.