the end of Ovonics, at last?

|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

--

John Larkin, President Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom laser controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation

opnews|text|FRONTPAGE

It would be tough being an employee at a company like that. Going to work every day knowing that its a technological sham and no matter how hard you work or how little you work it will make no difference.

Reply to
brent

|text|FRONTPAGE

Stanford O apparently left & formed a new company with his wife Rosa half a dozen years ago:

(placeholder website)

But, at 89, I don't imagine he's got that many years left.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

|text|FRONTPAGE

He's started zillions of companies, and licensed his technology many, many times. I don't think any of it ever worked. This is typical:

http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

..text|FRONTPAGE

I didn't read it all, but it sounds very multifunctional. The US is the land of selling yourself. Shy guys in the corner, with food stains on their shirt, building stuff, get no respect.

George H.

ed text -

Reply to
George Herold

|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

I think he made a BS excuse. Please note that he will make a lot of money in this process.

Reply to
Robert Baer

|text|FRONTPAGE

I guess you mean worked technically. It seems to have worked very, very well in attracting funds.

I'm reminded of that guy Peter Popoff (saw James Randi a couple months ago talking about his history, but PP is still around and still active... )

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany