Re: MassiveProng?

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 13:01:29 +0900, The 2-Belo Gave us:

I can see it now. 9/11 could have been prevented if the NYPD had been armed with >brooms on that fateful morning. I guess that's what they mean when they yell >"SWEEP THE AREA!!!" into their walkie-talkies.

Figures that you would be too retarded to even get the reference. Some cops there assaulted a citizen with one, idiot. The reference is obvious to anyone that hasn't spent the last three years jacking off every day in a Usenet KookTard group, oblivious to the rest of the world.

>And why do you continue to delete alt.flame from the newsgroup list, coward?

Already explained in another post, but you go right ahead and keep your retarded little pussy boy mindset about it.

Reply to
MassiveProng

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 08:32:51 +0900, The 2-Belo Gave us:

It was all over the world news, DITZ!

Reply to
MassiveProng

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 08:32:51 +0900, The 2-Belo Gave us:

I'm sure you would be on their lists.

Reply to
MassiveProng

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 10:03:28 +0900, The 2-Belo Gave us:

And you STILL need to be perched up on an NYPD broomstick handle for all to see.

Oh... a broken one, I might add, with you perched up onto the broken end, no less. Till it comes out of your mouth.

Reply to
MassiveProng

the

Calm down Big Pool Stick and 32" TV.

heh

#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
#1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
#10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 09:50:02 +0900, The 2-Belo got double secret probation because:

Ratz Ass?

Reply to
Aratzio

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 19:58:39 -0700, Aratzio Gave us:

Yeah... you need to be perched up on one too.

Reply to
MassiveProng

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 22:32:50 -0700, MassiveProng transparently proposed:

wait

in

Some people are none too bright, sprongy being a leading example.

Work through this very carefully, paying full attention to my name, do note I said name, not nym.

So, Brainiac: When I "perch up" in a chair, what does your febrile imagination think is perched *in* the chair?

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2
Reply to