published at last

Cool, my circuit got published!

John

John,

You ought to be congratulated.

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to
BobW

Good for you! :)

Now, let's see Bill get one published. ;-)

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.

The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I had a look at

Then after the Fetish article I looked at the last circuit. Something is not quite right

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

That got re-posted in a proportional font by some loon.

Hmmmm! Works fine for me in Firefox v2.00.16

What browser are you using?

...Jim Thompson

  My simulation, struggling to converge, is telling me something
    Maybe my idea of a ring of current mirrors is flawed ?:-)

I would of love to comment on it how ever, the first link shows all broken up ASCII art work, not sure what I'm looking at, the second sight just shows its banner with no content..

Oh well, I hope you wasn't expecting a large audience :)

I'm sure there are those out there able to read/view it..

"

Reply to
Jamie

There is nothing wrong with the second link but then, I'm not a programmer who screws up everything he touches. For those who can't figure it out, here is a direct link to the schematic:

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.

The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Certainly some things are not right. For one, Bruhns added the 1 nF gate cap and ruined the entire effect.

John

Makes you wonder about Tom's latest inquiry... will he publish what we suggest, but under his name ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

                  The truth is incontrovertible
                     Democrats may attack it
                 Ignorant Liberals may deride it
                   But in the end, there it is

                  - Winston Churchill (edited)

I was wondering about that 1nF cap, too. I'm glad to hear that it wasn't intended.

Why was this article published under Bruhns' name and not yours?

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to
BobW

Jim Thomps>That got re-posted in a proportional font by some loon.

*Proportional* is Google's default mode. On their Thread pages, there's something to click to get Courier but pages with individual posts don't have that. (Stupid Google.)

Here's the monospaced version of the post:

and the post monospaced with headers.
Notice how the URL is modified in each case.

Here's the original (if your NNTP server has phenominal retention): news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com

Reply to
JeffM

Ok, I can see that one, I understand how that works how ever, the Cap looks like it's in the wrong place, maybe it's just me..

"

Reply to
Jamie

Perhaps the way for you to understand it better is to build it and play with it.

Reply to
JosephKK

I don't need to, I understand how it works, I've seen circuits like that before how ever, I wouldn't employ such a circuit in a critical system due to its nature of behavior..

"

Reply to
Jamie