Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Foxtel problem
September 11, 2005, 12:17 pm
rate this thread
I have foxtel digital and recently its playing up.
Like when I go to some channels, it will not get them, and no signal is
displayed, but its intemitent, and not on all channels, but another day, the
channel will come up straight away.
I called foxtel, and they said if its a problem with my wiring I will be
slugged a hefty callout fee.
But I don't think it would be my wiring, because if it was it would be all
the channels, not just some right ?
I thought I would ask you guys first for advice.
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » carica batterie nimh a corrente stabilizzata o pulsante ?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)
- » C++ threads versus PThreads for embedded Linux on ARM micro
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Embedded Programming