Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Technics Amp
- electro phil
September 11, 2005, 11:06 am
rate this thread
I have an SA-GX690 Technics AV stereo receiver (about ten years old) it
has never had any thing wrong with it before, but now it trips the
overload. If i listen to it at medium volume it's fine but after
increasing the level it shuts down and needs turning off then on again
to work again. Would it be simply dust inside causing it to run hotter
or something simple?
Any help appreciated
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under