Equipment Exchange Bulletin from the 1960's

Some of you will remember the amazing "Equipment Exchange Bulletin" from Tasmania in the 60/70's.

In this months "Amateur Radio" Magazine there's an brief piece about the passing of Ralf Gunther VK7RG who was the creator of EEB.

see

I've often searched for back copies, but never found any, so was rather exited to see a collection of EEBs at:

There's a short history of the EEB there as well.

Perhaps some here will have old copies to help fill in the gaps.

More when I've read the collection.

Reply to
graeme.zimmer

A further comment:

I should have realised that the Rod Reynolds who wrote the piece in AR, is of course the same fellow who runs that Rochester Engineering site.

Thanks for scanning the EEB's Rod!

Reply to
graeme.zimmer