Panasonic AG-1960?

--Yeah it's old but it's hanging in there. I'm looking for more of same for spare parts (a DVD recorder with equivalent features doesn't seem to exist yet). Has anyone got leads on used AG-1960 or the slightly newer AG-1980? --TIA,

--
        "Steamboat Ed" Haas         :  Just another fart in
        Hacking the Trailing Edge!  :  the Elevator of Life...

Try ebay. I had several 1950's and a few 1960's in my video studio back in the 80's but have since dumped them all.

Reply to
none

none wrote: : Try ebay. I had several 1950's and a few 1960's in my video studio : back in the 80's but have since dumped them all. --Will do. When you dumped them, what did you replace them with?

--
        "Steamboat Ed" Haas         :  My shop is open to
        Hacking the Trailing Edge!  :  visiting dog-nitaries...