Nearly Dead Telephone Exchange

Hi

I have an Olycom M2080 telephone exchange at my office. It is gradually dying, I am slowly losing the eight extension feeds. Does any one out there have repair information or a schematic for this item?

Thanks in advance

Mark Templeman

--
Markt
Reply to

Define slowly losing. Are they dropping out one by one? Getting flakey? If you can provide details on the symptoms, someone can probably offer suggestions. Schematic is likely only available from the manufacture, and you may have to be an authorized service tech to buy it, if it's still available at all.

Reply to
James Sweet

That is kind of lame in discription of you problem? Maybe they're just getting tired of talking to you?

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

--
Markt
Reply to

First rule of USENET: don't criticize someone who is trying to help you. If you don't like what someone is asking, or saying, ignore them. That way, people such as me who might have valid suggestions are more likely to give them rather than face a thankless person who can't even describe the problem he has in his initial post...

Reply to
PeterD

Yes but you could have been less offensive and more helpful in your first reply instead of using words like lame and saying people were tired of speaking to me when this is only my second posting.

It would be better to suggest how to ask a question rather than instantly attacking a poster

--
Markt
Reply to

Well, that was my *first* post on the topic... And this is my *last* post. Yes, I know what is wrong with your telephone system...

Reply to
PeterD

Well, that was my *first* post on the topic... And this is my *last*

post. Yes, I know what is wrong with your telephone system...

Empty vessels make most noise....

Nuff said

--
Markt
Reply to

Not quite.

Plonk.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Jamie is the one that posted sarcastically. This gentleman was just giving you some friendly advice for how to conduct yourself on USENET.... namely, to check your ego at the door.

You're not going to get ANY help by being too stupid to at least shoot your mouth off to the right person... and you're almost guaranteed that this attitude insta-screwed you out of getting help from pretty much anybody.

Reply to
gordon.mott