Day time running lights

I am trying to somehow turn off the operation of my day time lamps.
One way i think i can take them off is to take out the fuse. Is this
smart, will it effect anyhting else or is it safe? or is there another
way to go about this?
Thanks alot for the help.

Re: Day time running lights

Why would you do that?
It's clear they are a safety feature...

-Andrew M

Re: Day time running lights

I assume that is why they are on but are they really a safety feature?
My feeling is that they just increase the "noise" level on the road.
Is there any research on the benefits of everybody having their lights
on?

Re: Day time running lights

What vehicle is this referring to as telstra vehicles run a module in
holdens to achieve this.

Rob