Quotation of the day

Quotation of the day...

When Ann Coulter was asked to comment on John Edwards candidacy, she refused, saying, "If you use the word 'f***ot' you have to go into rehab" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Brains Faggots

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Only a idiot repug would quote Ann Coutergeist. I guess if you've got to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find a quote, it says much more about you and CONservatives than about Edwards. It was especially telling to hear the attendees laugh and clap at the statement. Rocket scientists all!

Reply to
Bob Eld

[snip sig]

You just proved Larkin's Law, "Liberals have no sense of humor" ;-)

And mine that leftist are fond of calling anyone not of their persuasion, "idiot".

And no ability to trim below dash-dash-space.

Actually, no abilities at all ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Liberals only find it funny to insult conservatives. I prefer to be an equal opportunity offender. Or is that a repeat offender? I will offend again.......

Jim Beck

Reply to
James Beck

She later apologized to the gay people of the world, for associating them with John Edwards.

John

Probably if you say "bull dyke" too. ;-)

(Actually, using the word "f***ot" is just a sign that the speaker is an incurable ignoramus.)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

That was the best part ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

One time on some old-time comedy show, maybe Rowan and Martin's Laugh- In; there was some Brit guest who said, "In England, the cigaretter packets have a warning: 'Caution! Fags may be hazardous to your health'."

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

Or maybe it is just someone that speaks their mind, whether others like it or not. I may not like what she says, but I will defend, to the death, her right to say it.......

You silly f***ot, dick are for chicks.

Jim

Reply to
James Beck

No........ Brains Faggots are extremely low quality real not food and have nothing to do with your inability to poke your knob up a blokes arse.

Fucking American Scum Sucking Fuck Up.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

or is talking about a bundle of sticks :)

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

That only has one 'g'. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

unless you use english english ;)

BTW my pet peeve with amerenglish is the misuse of the word "insure" when what they really mean is "ensure".

but I was surprised to discover "fall" (meaning autumn) is actually english english, it just fell (couldnt resist ;) out of favour a few centuries ago....

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

SNORT!

Reply to
Chuck Harris

Excuse me while I puke.

Reply to
Winfield Hill

So, she had nothing of substance to say?

I guess I don't understand what Edwards possible sexual orientation has to do with his candidacy. Maybe Coulter thinks it does, or her audience thinks so. On the other hand, that's a very sensitive subject among the conservative xtians lately and it looks like it may be getting worse before it gets better (if it ever will).

Poor Ann may be committing political suicide by joking around about that subject. Every time someone says 'gay' on the news, fundies all over panic and cancel appointments with their masseuse. Making your target audience uncomfortable isn't a great way to increse market appeal.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Be our guest ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

To be fair to Coulter (who also claimed that Bill Clinton was gay), ALL men claim to be gay when she hits on them.

There are men who will screw 400 lb women, 83 year old women, women with legs, arms, eyes or teeth missing, women who are uglier than sin.

But there isn't any man on the PLANET who will go near Coulter with a 40 foot pole.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Speak for yourself. I'd be pleased to buy her lunch.

John