Emergency Warning Lights flasher, question?

I own a 1999 chevy malibu, I am looking to put Item # FS044

in my car. My question is can i simply swap this flasher for the Hazard light

flasher, in my car so when i activate the hazard switch it will not make my signal lights operate in a on..off..on...off fashion but in the wig wag fashion? for roadside construction purposes. If so how do i go about doing this? Thanks for the help, John p.

For those who do not know what wig-wags are:

\\

littledino24

flasher, in my car so when i activate the hazard switch it will not make my signal lights operate in a on..off..on...off fashion but in the wig wag fashion? for roadside construction purposes. If so how do i go about doing this?

Why not use the FS039? Or alternatively speak to your local autoelectrician about installing an extra relay connected to your emergency flasher to "invert" the flashing of the indicators one side of your vehicle.

Thinking about it you could probably leave the one side permanently inverted they will still flash even for turn signals. The only problem might be the change in load on the flasher may make it work at a different speed or not at all. Again talk to your auto electrician.

Alan

-- Sell your surplus electronic components at

Search or browse for that IC, capacitor, crystal or other component you need.

Reply to
Alan