Labor Day???

I notice the cretins in charge of Los Angeles have decreed that henceforth Columbus Day will now be "Indigenous Peoples' Day"...

But they really missed the boat... Isn't "Labor" Day sexist? You'd think they'd rename it "Free Abortions for ALL Day" >:-} ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

You must not have heard. Labor Day is being changed to Guaranteed Minimum Income Day. But you and I will have to work.

Reply to
Taxed and Spent

But, why the concern, you will get your check too! It probably bothers you that you are paying someone, so they don't have to work. Shesh! /s

Mikek

PS Haven't you heard they can be more creative if you pay them a survivable wage.

Reply to
amdx

We will get that racist and genocidal Thanksgiving next, a bunch of religious fanatics who used the Indians to survive and slaughtered them all soon after. Don't think for one minute that commemoration will stand much longer. Some major place need to be changed too. Philadelphia- Coaquannock SantaFe-Ogapogee Providence-Pancanaset Chicago-Checaugou NYC-Mennahatenk Boston-Shawmut Malibu-Maliwu Tucson-Cuk Son NOLA-Malbanchia

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Sno-o-o-ort! Actually had a client today express surprise that I was working on Monday. What would I do with myself otherwise... suck my thumb ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

       Antifa's war cry, "No Trump, no wall, no USA at all!"
       Victory for Antifa would be the destruction of society.

             -Hector Morenco (@hectormorenco) August 28, 2017

Actually it won't.  What it's going to be is the end of the
Democrat Party... good riddance!

Just like paying teachers more? Neeeerp! The highest education-ranked schools in this state are charter schools that pay lower than the unionized school districts.

But those charter school teachers are happier... get to teach rather than get rolled up in politically-correct nonsense... I know, because one of my granddaughters is one of those teachers... delighted with her job! ...Jim Thompson

       Antifa's war cry, "No Trump, no wall, no USA at all!"
       Victory for Antifa would be the destruction of society.

             -Hector Morenco (@hectormorenco) August 28, 2017

Actually it won't.  What it's going to be is the end of the
Democrat Party... good riddance!

I suppose no one noticed that "indigenous peoples" owned African slaves and fought on the side of the Confederacy.

Reply to
krw

That has nothing to do with it. The suggestion that Columbus "discovered" North America is just a little insulting to people who lived here for millennia.

Reply to
lonmkusch

Of course it has everything to do with it, moron. The issue is virtue signaling. That's all PC is about. You lefties have to impress each other with how "you feel their pain". Idiot.

Reply to
krw