Conductive tape

Can anyone advise me on where I may be able to obtain conductive tape?

I know that lead glass makers use a copper tape, but finding one of them
with stock is has not been fruitful.

BTB I am in Brisbane.

Re: Conductive tape

Try googling "copper tape" for Australia, not hard, the first hit is:
http://www.proscitech.com.au/catalogue/i3.asp

Farnell also have adhesive copper tape:
http://au.farnell.com/jsp/search/browse.jsp ;jsessionid12%IZ1IEIXPPK5QFIBYCLY4Q?N=0&Ntk=gensearch_001&Ntt=copper+tape&Ntx=&_requestid27%2142

Dave.

Re: Conductive tape

car window repair kit

or slotcar tape from a model shop

Re: Conductive tape

In article

Most Hi Fi Shops will carry it - used as speaker cable that sticks on
the wall instead of having wires lying around

David

Re: Conductive tape

hi, what about that conductive tape they use for burglar alarms, the stuff
they put on windows ?
mark k

Re: Conductive tape

Pretty cheap IF you CAN find it .

Re: Conductive tape

hi, this has got to be the EASIEST google for me yet, cvame up with the
foil tape FIRST hit.
http://www.burglaralarmsupplies.com/contacts/foil.htm

mark k

Re: Conductive tape

newsreader-01.iinet.net.au:

 dealextreme.com. Hong Kong mob... I've ordered from them many
times. Cheap, not bad. Patience is a virtue.

GB
--
 "Most police misconduct occurs when citizens challenge an individual
  officer's authority" (Reiss, 1971 c.in Jermier & Berkes 1979)

Re: Conductive tape

I have found a place at Brendal, just a few minutes south of
Strathpine(sp?) called Hartley-Williams.  They are a glass products
manufacturer and sell to the public.

They have tapes varying in width and thickness from $15 to $30.

Thanks for the replies.

Re: Conductive tape

3M makes the stuff. Oz has a local disti..

Site Timeline