I want to be able to tape on my ntl box and DVD how do I configure this

Hi

I've just moved house and want to get my TV video NTL box DVD connected. I had this set up in my old house but now it's turned into a nightmare. I want to be able to tape on my ntl box and DVD how do I configure this I have two scart lead cables and 2 RF cables

TV 2 scarts

NTL box 2 Scarts

DVD 2 scarts

It would be ideal if there was a website which showed this setup as a diagram

SB

Reply to
soundboy