Conductive Polymer - where to buy?

I'd like to get some conductive polymer I've read about but can't seem to find any place that sells it. It's the type used for touch screens. Not the ITO stuff , which was the normal material in resistive touch screens, but I understand they are using a new polymer these days.

Thanks

Reply to
almo

I'd give 3M a ring. AFAIK they sell conductive polymer. May not be the stuff you are looking for but in those cases they had been pretty helpful to me in suggesting where to ask.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

chomerics or interlink electronics

--
Many thanks,

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don Lancaster

Reply to
almo

Thanks Don. Yeah, they've got it (Interlink.) Kinda pricey though. Although the test kit they sell is a complete hi-res touchscreen sensor, a bit more than I need. BTW, love your site.

Alan

D> > I'd like to get some conductive polymer I've read about but can't seem

Reply to
almo

For touch-screens, I'd look into whoever makes those bartop video games. I saw one boot the other day, and it booted FreeBSD. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria