Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Government snooping
Looks like the government thinks everyone's guilty of something. Bring on the election.
1
1

CRO unit - definately one for the old timers
This one is definately for the old timers. Maybe 20-40 years ago I recall one of the tech magazines describing a unit that could be used on a single trace CRO to produce two traces. Used some kind of...
8
8

sla charging schematics ?
hi, after some schematics to charge 6 volt and 12 volt sla ( sealed lead acid ) batteries.... basically dont need to charge them flat out , cause they dont get used much, something i can leave on...
25
25

[NSW] Trial to control home across web
Does anyone know anything technical about this. Gear, how it is controlled and the controllers, home host, etc T.I.A.
1
1

Re: The National Coalition for Gun Control (aka The National Coalitionof Control Freaks) sez "lowering the legal age for paintball would set abad precedent for firearms use"
must be 's =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D p to Lack of worthwhile response noted, I guess you consider such remarks from your ";long standing and highly valued poster" to be accepatable. "Ask...
1
1

Re: The National Coalition for Gun Control (aka The National Coalition of Control Freaks) sez "lowering the legal age for paintball would set a bad precedent for firearms use"
Actually Chris, Trevor has some mates over on aus.electronics. They consider him a "long standing and highly valued poster", or something like that. They also don't have a problem with Trevor posting...
2
2

using timer safe?
Hello I have a chest freezer with a faulty thermostat that is jammed on running flat out (better than not at all I suppose). I was wondering if it would be safe to use a timer so that it isnt running...
11
11

Re: The National Coalition for Gun Control (aka The National Coalition of Control Freaks) sez "lowering the legal age for paintball would set a bad precedent for firearms use"
o I'd like to know what those dickheads on aus.electronics think of their "long standing and highly respected" poster making comments like this? Well?????????
2
2

Product Design FAIL!
I couldn't help myself, I just found this so hilarious! (less than 1 minute video for those with short attention spans) Dave.
45
45

how is wattage calculated in speaker cabs?
I have a friend with an unknown speaker cab (4x12" speakers) the impedance is 8 ohms across the cab. I think two speakers in series are wired in parallel. Which would make sense thay they are 8ohm...
4
4

Re: Nokia Mobile Price List
What about warranties?
1
1

Wall Mounting Flat screen TV's
I have a flat screen LCD TV that I want to mount on the wall. There are no power points where I want to put it so my first thought was to put the power point behind the TV. Because of the depth of the...
27
27

Help with barking dog
Hi all, Is it legal to make and use an electronic device to stop or annoy the hell out of a neighbours dog? I have a dog next to my computer room I would like to make a device that only the dog would...
12
12

New laser community!
Hi Guys! Please join us at our new website: Containting: - Free ILDA frames - Forums - Laser development - General laser talk - Schematics - and more... Thanks in advance, Stage Projects

EEVblog Live Event
For those interested in such things, I'm doing my first live streaming EEVblog event tomorrow morning (8am Monday, Sydney time). See: Dave.
10
10