Re: The National Coalition for Gun Control (aka The National Coalition of Control Freaks) sez "lowering the legal age for paintball would set a bad precedent for firearms use"

Understand? Or shall we begin discussing your wife's mental illness? Up t=

you. Start acting like a reasonable human or act like a f****it.

I'd like to know what those dickheads on aus.electronics think of their "long standing and highly respected" poster making comments like this?

Well?????????

Reply to
John-Melb

You need help, Trevor, or at least some social etiquette lessons. How about you play the ball instead of the person all the time.

Your old man needed to give you some hard kicks up the clacker to incite you to develop some sense, no good hitting you around the head to introduce social mores into your brain, he would have been hitting the wrong place.

Reply to
Amigo

**Nope. Chris's wife does.

or at least some social etiquette lessons.

**Read Chris's comments, you idiot. How do you expect me to respond to a continual barrage of lies and insults? Be specific in your answer.

How

**I did, you idiot.

**Of course. You believe that violence solves all problems. Typical.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au