Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Riding my bike & ESD............
I was riding my bike along a river side boardwalk that had continuous plastic decking & I noticed when I put my hand near the brake levers I'd get a really decent ESD zap. I was listening to AM radio,...
2
2

Retailers call for GST on overseas sales
Retailers call for GST on overseas sales STRUGGLING retailers want to spoil consumers' post-GFC party and put a tax on overseas spending. With new research showing half of all Australians now shop...
35
35

MSY targeted by ACCC
MSY targeted by ACCC Nov 1, 2010 The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission alleges warranty rights violations against part retailer MSY. Amongst serious PC upgraders and hardware tweakers,...
25
25

switch mode supply schematic
Anyone have a suitable schematic ? I need 48v dc at 2kw url or links would be great thanks
2
2

A Tour of Apex Electronics
And if you don't follow Dave Jones EEVblog, have a look at the first video at: and check out the comments on utube Dave dropped by Apex Electronics in Sun Valley just outside LA, the biggest and...
19
19

Anyone have digital radio ( dab+)?
Looking into purchasing a portable digital radio, but the selection I've seen at the local Big W, seems to be bulky and most without rewind function. I don't get it when you can have mega pixel...
10
10

Aishwaryarai fashion designing secret
Watch Actress Aishwaryarai how to entered in Modeling & fashion designing watch At

Re: Lateral Thinking Test ~ Can you solve this puzzle and help the Truman?
with which e in public. rplugs the white w meters away, time shopping ally abuse ed e, and d my musos, s have mounted =A0Yes I make ew weeks . . =A0I also have book onto t for the blackberry. u work...
5
5

volume control problem
I am replacing a volume control pot on a sangean prd4 radio. The original unit has four pins and a pcb mount. I have found it difficult and expensive ($44) to get an original replacement. The fourth...
2
2

Re: SMH - Sydney raids find sub-machine guns
, one of his sock-puppets, or keefy Thought I'd get a bite, Is your "long standing and highly respected poster" still posting his anti-gun word vomit over on aus.electronics?
5
5

NSW Solar tariff gravy train is over
The feed-in tariff is to be slashed by two thirds: as early as next week. Dave.
9
9

DCR and annoying calls
Two questions, why can they call when I am on the do not call register? And what are they on about? The call in a foreign accent, are you mr ..... , yes I am,then something like, we are home energy...
14
14

US telco claims 100 Mbps on copper
Oct 27, 2010 6:52 AM (1 hour ago) US telco claims 100 Mbps on copper Sweating copper, chasing fibre. US telecommunications vendor Ikanos this week released NodeScale Vectoring which it claimed could...
22
22

The end of the Sony Walkman
Who knew they were still making them? I first saw them in Akihabara in 1980, I couldn't see the point of them, well I guess that everbody (except Rod) is wrong at least once in their life :)
4
4

OZ Phone numbers set for shake-up
OZ Phone numbers set for shake-up October 25, 2010 The communications regulator is set to overhaul Australia's telephone numbering system after noticing an increase in the use of internet-based phone...
1
1