Re: SMH - Sydney raids find sub-machine guns

On 20/10/2010 9:26 AM, John-Melb wrote:> Next we'll probably have Tosspot=

, one of his sock-puppets, or keefy

> his attack terrior wheeling out claims that those found illegally in > > possession of sub-machine guns are actually SSAA members. > > Hark, whats that I hear? Oh nothing at all, but, wait a minute, there is > a faint sucking sound coming from the direction of Melbourne. That'd be > John, it sucks to be wrong as often as he is.

Thought I'd get a bite,

Is your "long standing and highly respected poster" still posting his anti-gun word vomit over on aus.electronics?

Reply to
John-Melb

ot, one of his sock-puppets, or keefy

Not that I have seen.

Reply to
kreed

Moved on has he, he previously done the same at rec.audio.opinion and aus.hi-fi. He appears to do that often, go to an unrelated group and start spreading the same word-vomit he's been spanked for on gun related groups, hoping than no-one there will know enough of the subject to challenge him.

Of course there was a difference in the case of aus.electronics.

Now why was it again that no-one here had an issue with his O/T anti- gun and anti-gunowner remarks appearing on aus.electronics, but so many went feral when alternative viewpoint started appearing?

Reply to
John - Melb

He hasn't really said much at all lately from what I have seen.

Because they have yet to find out what happens in societies where citizens are disarmed and prefer to believe PC bullshit instead. Its easier to do that than to have some guts to stand for what is right, than what "feels good" or "makes others happy"

They will find out the hard way given time.

Reply to
kreed

Reply to
John-Melb

I've used the term many times before, the fact that you're asking for a definition now simply demonstrates you're too ignorant to bother reading what others write.

Reply to
John-Melb