Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

More cat5 woes - CCA
Whilst doing some dc loop resistance tests on some 'certified' cat5e cable I found that green and orange pairs had 2x the expected resistance, and the blue and brown pairs had 6x the expected...
17
17

cfl's
CFL's Just found out how to get enough light out of em. just bought a 75 watt bayonet monster.
28
28

charles 15 amp battery charger 5000 sp
hi im looking for a schematic. or does anyone know the value of resistor r8 next to c31 the first 2 bands ogange and black 3rd band is burned off. connects to q3 mosfet irf740 thanks
3
3

this is funny......
The DNA of Bin Laden has come back as 24% cocoa, 52% coconut, 18% sugar and 6% milk. Experts say this is probably due to the bounty on his head. Starbuck are issuing a limited edition "Bin Latte"...
2
2

Microsoft buys Skype for $US8.5bn
Microsoft buys Skype for $US8.5bn MICROSOFT agreed to buy internet phone company Skype Technologies for $US8.5 billion ($7.8bn) in cash ? the most aggressive move yet by Microsoft to play in the...
33
33

Rob Wifi Network Unlocker For 802.11G
My friend Mick sent me this one. Sounded too good to be true. Took me a little while before I found out what the catch was: Anyone? Cheers Don... ====================== -- Don McKenzie Dontronics...
9
9

Project...
Another useful project?
2
2

Firefox 4 Mini Review, and fix.
Firefox 4 Mini Review, and fix. Been reading a lot about Firefox 4 crashing computers, and having other problems. I kept getting a nag about upgrading, so I bit the bullet, and went ahead. I just...
25
25

Aluminium cat5 cable?
I just purchased some cheap cat5 cable off ebay only to find that it isn't copper or copper clad aluminium (CCA). I cannot solder it. At first glance I thought is was just tinned multi-strand copper,...
3
3

Convert AC RMS to DC
I'm trying to measure 240V AC with a data acquisition box that will measure up to 10V. So I used a transformer to take it down to 6.3V AC and then a bridge rectifier and cap to make it DC. The voltage...
4
4

bin laden isnt dead , just think about it for a moment..
bin laden isnt dead. just think about it ............ the mastermind of 9/11 , you THINK the us government wanted him killed ??? of course not , all the info , intelligence etc ... on other planned...
5
5

Revolutionary new paper computer shows flexible future for smartphones and tablets
Revolutionary new paper computer shows flexible future for smartphones and tablets ScienceDaily (May 4, 2011) ? The world?s first interactive paper computer is set to revolutionize the world of...
3
3

Web Sites with Free Shipping, and other Tips.
Web Sites with Free Shipping, and other Tips. Posted on May 6, 2011 by Godzilla I had numerous web shopping sites scattered about in bookmarks and Email messages, so I decided to place them all...

OT: Overly complicated technology that doesn't work
This is a short rant prompted by the fact that I'll have to wait longer than I expected for my dinner. When I was a child, we had a simple gas oven. It had a mechanical thermostat that controlled the...
98
98

Pass Transistors
Basically I need some 2n3055 to3 cased (preferably)style Bipolar (hello philthy) trasistors with a higher voltage rail around 80 to 100 vdc Suggestions ?
12
12