Project...

Another useful project?

Dennis

I noticed that the front panel has four different faces, so I wonder if there are boxes built for specific tasks. The spinning at high speed version is a little hard to believe.

Took up 5 minutes of my life, but as it was good clean fun, 5 minutes well spent.

Cheers Don...

==========================

-- Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:

Dontronics Site Map:
E-Mail Contact Page:
Web Camera Page:
No More Damn Spam:

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects? "I'd buy that for a Dollar!".

Reply to
Don McKenzie

Lovely. I think it was in the 60's that you could buy one of these with a lifelike finger that poked the switch.

Reply to
T.T.