XBMC in an existing Raspbian?

I had OpenELEC on an earlier SD, but I never got much of what I wanted out of it, so the SD I've just built is pure Raspbian. I thought it would be nice to install XBMC on the SD to play with, though. However, I can't seem to apt-get it. I get:

Depends: xbmc-bin ..... but it is not installable

Do I have to build from source. Or what? Anyone know?

Thanks,

-- Pete --

The address in the header is a Spam Bucket -- don't bother replying to
it... (If you do need to email, replace the account name with my true
name.)
Reply to
Pete

xbmc was renamed to kodi.

Reply to
Stefan Enzinger

This works

Another Dave

--
Change nospam to gmx in e-mail.
Reply to

Thanks. That seems to work.

Looks like the original page he references is a bit more useful, though:

...especially as it notes you can't run XBMC/Kodi from X!