View Stonehenge in real time via Raspberry Pi

Stonehenge is Britain?s greatest monument and it currently attracts more than 1.5 million visitors each year. It?s possible to walk around the iconic stone circle and visit the Neolithic houses outside the visitor centre. Yet, worries about potential damage have forced preservationists to limit access.

With that in mind, Eric Winbolt, Interim Head of Digital/Innovation at English Heritage, had a brainwave. ?We decided to give people an idea of what it?s like to see the sunrise and sunset within the circle, and allow them to enjoy the skies over Stonehenge in real time without actually stepping inside,? he explains...

Eduardo
-------
Alt119 - Alternate News
www.alt119.net - Art Culture Lusophony
Reply to
Internetado

ound

dea

and

y-pi/

That's rather impressive

--
W J G
Reply to

I was going to say "man invents webcam" but now see it's "man invents webcam that does its own photoshopping".

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog