The Raspberry Pi is now the third best-selling computer of all time

The Raspberry Pi is now the third best-selling computer of all time (David Nield)

The Raspberry Pi Foundation has shifted 12.5 million of the little computer > systems since 2012.

Eduardo
Sorocaba,SP-Brasil - www.alt119.net
Reply to
Internetado

One difference is that ALL C64's used the same cpu - not true of all rpi's.

Reply to
ray carter

Or PC's or Mac's, so that's #1 and #2 disqualified too.

---druck

druck

Hoe many abaci since the dawn of time?

Reply to
Gareth's Downstairs Computer

Much as I would love this to be true, I really can't buy the implication that the various consumer products running versions of iOS and Android are not computers by any reasonable definition.

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Are intel-macs part of the PC or the Mac group?

Reply to
Stefan Enzinger

Any official Apple mchine that can run MacOS -> OS X is a Mac.

Jamie Kahn Genet