raspberry pi on an apple ii 'apple pi card'(as a pi desktop unit)

just an aside here....on this...

saw the thread on the pi laptop info....thought this was an 'interesting' way to run a raspberry pi ...a run was made of these hobby cards..I assume another run will happen..

there is a hobby card that was mnfg called 'apple pi" and this allowed you to plug in a raspberry pi and plug the card with the pi into your apple ][ (apple 2 computer) from back in the day (apple 2, apple 2+, apple 2e, apple 2gs)

I don't see any runs for them around (yet) I will post on here if that occurs...it was inexpensive :)

below is a link

Just thought it was kinda a cool way to use your PI retro like on an old apple ][ from like 1976 onwards :) stealth like :)

project info

images

anyway thought it was a 'hoot' just tossing it out here :)

mr. brad former sysop lost gonzo bbs

mrbrad