Midori: black frames around buttons

Hallo,
there is a problem using the Midori-Browser on my Pi (with Wheezy).
Around every button, writeable field and even the scrollbars, there is
a black frame, covering the other things nearby (text, graphics etc.).
The frame-hight is nearly the hight of a letter. Very annoying :-( ...
A friend of mine said, it is possible that it is an issue in the
settings of the GTK-Libs (or something similiar). But where to look,
anybody an idea? Where does it come from and how can I get rid of it?
Typing about:version puts the following out (if that's useful):
Midori 0.4.3
WebKitGTK+ 1.8.1 (1.8.1)
GTK+ 2.24.10 (2.24.10)
Glib 2.32.2 (2.32.4)
libsoup 2.38.1
cairo 1.12.2 (1.12.2)
libnotify 0.7.5
libunique 1.1.6
libhildon No
Platform X11; Linux armv6l
Identification Browser
Video Formats H264: false Ogg Theora: false WebM: false
Many thanks in advance!
Greetings,
Juergen
Reply to