Buttons for device needed.

I am looking for some slimline buttons for something I am making, the buttons need to be just like keyboard keys in which you press them and take your finger off and the connection is stopped. No idea what the technical term for this is :)

I have a few I have seen from jaycar, would be nice if someone told me this is what i was looking for, they would be perfect if they were like keyboard keys.

jaycar.com.au/productVie...ceMax=&SUBCATID=

jaycar.com.au/productVie...ceMax=&SUBCATID=

I am hot wiring a keyboard at the moment to get my device to do what I want it to do, I need a button that i connect two wires up to and when pressed make the connection and when released break the connection.

Thanks for any help or tips or urls for other options :)

Thanks.

?PS I am in Australia.

Reply to
Obsidion

Momentary.

You want a "Normally Open" (NO) momentary switch.

That won't affect things. ;-)

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Try this link. Watch for line wrap.