"Frames" Question

I have a friend who has created his own blog web site.

On my Firefox (v2.00.16) the "frames" overlap and blank-out portions of other panels.

"Friend" claims no problems reported by anyone else. (He says.)

"Friend" is a retired non-technical executive of Intel (facility maintenance :-)

Any idea what he did wrong, so I can tell him politely? (He's a bit of a hot-head, "I didn't do anything wrong", type... a lot like all the leftist weenies lurking here :-)

...Jim Thompson