Michael Grigoni
Cybertheque Museum

Re: seeking midori distro

Please have a look at www.armtwister.com
At this site, there is the newest CVS for Midori, but no documentation.
The "new" version of midori is from 2003. In my opinion, this project is
dead.
I would disadvise you to use Midori for a project. I do it and it's very
difficult. A lot of modules in this distro are not testet.
And it's difficult to find documentation.
If you want to use it and if you need some documentation, I can send you
some.
Please write a mail to snipped-for-privacy@web.de and I will send you the
documentation I have here.
It's not much but for beginning ok.
The rest you have to try when you're working with Midori.

Greetings,

Dennis

Re: seeking midori distro

Here some other links:

1) Directory of all Midori-Versions and Mirrors of the not longer
    avaible Transmeta-Midori-Webpage
    http://ftp2.de.freebsd.org/pub/linux/misc/midori /

2) Armtwister-Hompage
    http://www.armtwister.com

3) CVS of the Midori-Project (age > 15 months)
    http://cvs.home.at

Site Timeline