seeking midori distro

Greetings:

'midori.transmeta.com' has vanished; 'midori' cvs on 'sourceforge' is incomplete.

I would very much appreciate locating the distro(s) as published by Transmeta (tarballs, ISO images, etc.). X86-devel versions and docs most needed.

Regards,

Michael Grigoni Cybertheque Museum

Reply to
Michael Grigoni

Please have a look at

At this site, there is the newest CVS for Midori, but no documentation. The "new" version of midori is from 2003. In my opinion, this project is dead. I would disadvise you to use Midori for a project. I do it and it's very difficult. A lot of modules in this distro are not testet. And it's difficult to find documentation. If you want to use it and if you need some documentation, I can send you some. Please write a mail to snipped-for-privacy@web.de and I will send you the documentation I have here. It's not much but for beginning ok. The rest you have to try when you're working with Midori.

Greetings,

Dennis

Reply to
Heuer

Michael Grigoni schrieb:

Here some other links:

1) Directory of all Midori-Versions and Mirrors of the not longer avaible Transmeta-Midori-Webpage

2) Armtwister-Hompage

3) CVS of the Midori-Project (age > 15 months)
Dennis Heuer