Re: "Frames" Question

>I have a friend who has created his own blog web site. > >On my Firefox (v2.00.16) the "frames" overlap and blank-out portions >of other panels. > >"Friend" claims no problems reported by anyone else. (He says.) > >"Friend" is a retired non-technical executive of Intel (facility >maintenance :-) > >Any idea what he did wrong, so I can tell him politely? (He's a bit >of a hot-head, "I didn't do anything wrong", type... a lot like all >the leftist weenies lurking here :-)

URL?

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
http://www.electronics-packages.sandrila.co.uk/

...Jim Thompson

Obama, Questioned about the Presidency, it\'s "above my pay grade"

  1. no DOCTYPE (not good)
  2. it doesn't use frames (which is good)
  3. it was designed in Frontpage (not good)
  4. far too many font styles and sizes (not good)
  5. some HTML is IE specific
  6. IE and other web browsers show some text areas differently as the HTML is badly formed and they will each make different assumptions (which is what you are seeing). This is normal. It's not correct but it's normal.
--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
Electronics for Visio        http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/

It doesn't look right on Safari either, Frames are out of place.

Reply to
Don Bowey