chromium - how to add existing adblocker to "Profile 1" ?

That is just so that the hardware acceleration they built in to their version of Chromium can do its job. The RPi GPU doesn't work with vp8/9.

And that version of Chromium is the only browser they specially prepare. So yeah, no hardware acceleration in Firefox (not even when you add the corresponding h264ify extension).

Reply to
A. Dumas

Has anybody tried the Flow browser on an RPi yet? It's supposed to support GPUs and has an RPi port.

These days I'm running Brave on my Fedora boxes. Works well and has virtually all the adblockers and security extensions you might want already built in, but so far it seems to have no RPi port.

Martin    | martin at
Gregorie  | gregorie dot org
Reply to
Martin Gregorie