Blockis (a Tetris clone): Raspberry Pi, MAX7219, 8x8 LED Matrix

This video shows the game Blockis on an 8x8 LED matrix with SPI. I developed the program myself and soldered the display. This kind of display is rather inexpensive.

It's open source, see:

M.O.B. i L.

:)

I was never any good at this game. My reactions are too slow!

--
W J G
Reply to

Den 2016-02-09 kl. 09:38, skrev Folderol:

It's possible to slow it down by increasing _nDelay in the source code.

Reply to
M.O.B. i L.