Subject Author Posted Replies

Samsung UN40B6000 for sale?
All: If you have this TV for sale; then, please email me. I am interested in buying it from you here in San Diego, CA. Keith
2
2

req advice: problem with philips TV
Philips TV 26PF5512D I know this is a long shot but maybe someone out there is familiar with this tv and knows why it freezes up. Here are some pics to go by: problem occurrs when using the digital...
4
4

Numark Matrix 2, CD DJ desk , 2003 ?
The central mixer separate. Anyone happen to know where 2 fibre washers , as used on 1/4 inch jack sockets, would have come from. They dropped on the bench , unnoticed. I cannot see 2 being left over...
1
1

Dictabelt speed
Does anyone happen to know the official speed of a Dictabelt? It seems to be around 6 inches per second or 30 belt revolutions per minute, but there must be a proper specification somewhere.
21
21

120V to 240V conversion
** Hi Customer brought in a Peavey CS800x4 four channel power amp he picked up in eBay in near new condition. Unfortunately he forgot about the AC supply voltage difference in the USA and the model is...
9
9

hum-loop-like problem
Laney VC30 valve amp, works fine in its own accord. But owner wants to set it up with another amp , another make and solid state if relevant, for a pseudo stereo set up using the A and B outputs of a...
2
2

Aiwa P30 Power Amplifier Fault
Hello, I am trying to diagnose a fault with an Aiwa P30 DC Stereo Power Amp. It is part of a mini separates system consisting of a separate tuner and pre-amp. The power amplifier does not output any...
13
13

OT: Calibrating a sound level pressure meter
Just for my own purposes so relative rather than absolute but if possible to calibrate then all the better. No access to a calibrated one to cross-calibrate, falling ball calibrator etc. An old Dawe...
15
15

Suitable Substitute for Freon TF Solvent
Hi Folks, Many years ago, while I was a telephone central office technician, I used to use a lot of Freon TF solvent. I really loved using it because it did such a great job. Fast forward to today. I...
11
11

No sync crt Tv
I need some help 'cause Italian NG or formus doesn't help me much.. Many years ago i've much probably caused a damage to a Daewoo DTG2997 crt Tv (chassis C1000) connnecting a computer to it, one 12v...
3
3

way OT: thrashing swap file in W2K
I'm looking for a likely solution from someone who's seen the same problem and fixed it -- not theoretical speculations. I expect to buy a new computer early next year, (presumably) eliminating the...
16
16

Rechargable batteries
Forgive my lack of knowledge re batteries ... I have a Panasonic cordless phone (KX-TGA101S) using Pan. AAA MiMH rated at "Min 550 mAh". Are these appropriate as replacements: and would they work OK...
11
11

unijunction needed
Looking for an SSI part. MSU 112-2 I need ONE but will take a few more if absolutely necessary. I am not looking for a minimum order of a few hundred. remove the first alp in the adrs to contact. I...
4
4

Mix and match speaker impedance
Hi All, I have a Panasonic SAHT670 that has worked well for quite a few years and it kinda died. The details are in my other post here "Panasonic Home theater unit - mods?" I am wondering if I just...
9
9

Panasonic Home theater unit - mods?
Hi All, I have a PanasonicSAHT670 that has worked well for quite a few years. Recently the 5-DVD changer has begun jamming. I could get a replacement for about 80-bucks but it is a major tear down as...