Tosh 37WLT58 anyone ...?

Anybody happen to have a copy of the schematics for this TV ? Particularly interested in the PSU. There are loads of downloads on the 'net, but on most of them, the links do not appear to take you to anywhere that the file is actually downloadable (although it looks like you are on a page where you should be able to) and the one place where I got a useable result on the service manual, although it had got layout diagrams for the boards, and all other service info, the actual schematics were missing ... :-(

TIA

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Now sorted. My grateful thanks to the kind soul who sent me it.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily