Need schematic for Bose AWRC-1P

Took some water damage, and wiped a couple of circuit traces, which I have replaced. It won't turn on however, and shows no sign of life on the display. The power supply seems ok, plus and minus voltages found in many places, including the display board, but otherwise dead. If someone has a schematic for this maybe we can save it again (fixed for water damage several years ago....).

John Waterbury, CT

Reply to
John-Del

John

I should be able to fix you up with a service manual. Mail me direct off-group at the address I used to post this

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Hello Arfa, I am having a similar problem with my wave. (260128-0001 4/18/

02 0769) All features functional thru buttons and show up on dispaly....... . no audio output on any band or CD. An occassional loud hum that cannot be controlled by volume adjustment. Any possibility I could get a copy of the service manual. thanks
Reply to
stavaboots