Subject Author Posted Replies

Sony semiconductor
You can connect 2 pararell HOT transistors BU208 or one BU 2520 ( prefer Philips producer), and change two resisstors R809, R81 (paralel) on one 3,3 ohm/8W My TV after this change (service) work...
1
1

KLH audio system Model R3100
i HAD THIS KLH AUDIO R31000 SYSTEM GAVE TO ME .IT DOES THE SAME THIN U SAID .LET ME KNOW WHEN U HAVE HEL
1
1

Sony KV-C2983E manual
Hello, I am trying to find the technical manual for such a TV Can you help me to obtain a copy of the manual. regards, Peter,
1
1

Dedicated Micros help needed
did you solve you problem. i may have a working unit. possibly with th original users manual. thanks frank freeman Cessna Wrote:
2
2

Heath 4221 Oscilloscope
ME TOO! I have a 4221 which powers on and the CRT heater comes on bu it displays no trace. A schematic would be great. -Mike OZ in Indian
3
3

Apelco XCD 500 Fishfinder - LCD problems.
J, I am looking for a used Apelco 500 for parts if you still have your and wand to sell it let me know. Ron Jd Wrote:
1
1

Sony DVD model DVP-5530D need spindle motor
FYI i used the 26-160 motor on my DVP NS-300 and it works flawlessly
3
3

panasonic tx21gv1
Hi Nida - I have just encountered same problem. Did you fix yours? An help would be greatly appreciated. John Bickle
1
1

Technics ST HD70 cd audio problem
Carl - I have the same problem with the same system that you have - di you have any luck with it? Many thank
1
1

DVD modulators
Most of the Beta macines I've owned were immune to Macrovision. A few were affected by it, but the vast majority weren't. Andy Cuffe
11
11

Blinking light on Panasonic PV-DV203D
-- howard
4
4

clean coating from PCB
The clear coating is called conformal coating. I guess you've found out that there are different kinds of conformal coatings, silicone and urathanes. I have used Zip-Strip, a paint stripper, and it...
2
2

Panasonic SC-HT75 dvd player broken
Okay, so I had this same problem today....and fyi, if you don't hav anything helpful to say in a forum, you should just no respond....anyway.... I returned home to find that my brother had helped...
5
5

LCD projector Hitachi CP-X275 lamp ballast repair tech tip
Hi, I bought a projector in Ebay too. After a while I have the same problems as you have. I send it to be repaired, but they said the balast ist bad und it woul cost nearly 250 Euro. Ok, thats too...
1
1

toshiba 50h71 dead
Does this mean I have to remove all the wires and remove the tw boards. My tv just shut off about an hour ago.. Thank
4
4