ORION TV-5532SI Service Menu

How can I get into a service menu / service mode of a TV-5532SI Orion tv?

Thanks.

Markus

Reply to
Markus

to adjust what exactly ??

-- Best Regards, Daniel Sofie Electronics Supply & Repair

sofie

I need to change sound settings. I bought this tv in Germany. While using it there everything is ok, but now i moved to Poland and I have no sound on the most cable-tv channels. They use an other sound system here.

Thanks. Markus

Reply to
Markus

The service setup has nothing to do with that. This is a design specification for the proper IF bandwidth and centre frequency options for the systems that you are trying to receive.

In many of these low cost sets, there is actually no internal service setup. They use an external interface, with a PC computer, or diagnostics box, that plugs in to a diagnostics socket on the main board of the set. The cost of this setup if you were to buy it yourself, would far exceed the cost of a new set!

We tell our clients to NOT take their TV sets to countries where different broadcast systems are used. When arriving at the new location, it is best to buy or lease a TV for that location. I suggest leasing a TV set for people who are moving around a lot, or don't want to be bothered with having to eventually service the set.

--

Jerry G.
======

"sofie"  wrote in message