Pioneer SD-P5057 with sound but no picture.

When I turn on the tv, I get no picture, but I do get sound. However, the sound starts cutting out after like 3 minutes and then completely goes out after about 4 minutes. If I unplug the tv for 15-20 minutes and replug, I get sound again...for another couple minutes until it cuts out. What could my problem be? Electrolytes or the flashback transformer?

Reply to
dominate9

Sounds like Bad Caps...

Reply to
kip

Yeah, sounds like you need to top up your electrolytes. There should be a small reservoir inside the enclosure somewhere with purple electrolyte in it. Make sure and use the purple, not yellow as per manufacturer's recommendations.

Reply to
Dave