Yammy PA ...

Anyone got schematics for a Yammy MS400 powered speaker ?

TIA

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

What does the R mean here? not rack-mount

N_Cook

Hmmm. Interesting. How did you find that on eserviceinfo ? I searched every way I could think of, and never came up with that result. It does appear at first glance, to be the correct manual for the unit, so thanks for that. Just to make sure that I wasn't going mad or blind - well, mad already, and getting more bat-like by the year :-) - I just went and checked again on the actual unit, and it definitely says "Model MS400". No 'R' in there.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

every

at

and

on

Their search is organised as OR to maximise ad revenue use instead Google implied-AND instead

term1 AND term2 site:eserviceinfo.com in searchbox so you can use YAMAHA AND 400 YAMAHA AND MS etc, not practical with OR

Reply to
N_Cook

Ah ! Good tip. Thanks !

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

I like that too. Just have to remember it now.

Cheers!

Reply to
Gareth Magennis