Yammy Schems, anyone ?

Anyone got any schematics for the Yamaha P7000S amp ? I'm particularly in need of the bit around the SMPS ...

TIA

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

I've got some, they are printed on A3, which is not very handy. (!!) I'll scan the SMPS bits and email them.

Cheers,

Gareth.

Reply to
Gareth Magennis

Thanks Gareth

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 15:38:19 -0000, "Arfa Daily" put finger to keyboard and composed:

I got 7 hits here:

Here is another one:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar