Restek amp ...

Has anybody got schematics for, or direct experience of repair of Restek model "Extract" high-end power amps ?

TIA

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 01:34:19 +0100, "Arfa Daily" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Have you tried emailing "info at restek dot de"?

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

I have mailed them Franc, but have not received a reply yet. I get the feeling that they might be one of those companies that do not release info to anyone that is not an approved service agent, but we will see ...

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Well waddya know ?! I got a reply this morning with schematics attached ! My faith is restored ...

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily